Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Company name: Cristalería Pontevedresa, S.L.
- CIF (tax number): B36061968
- Address: Polígono Industrial A Reigosa, Parcela 2 – 36827 Ponte Caldelas, Pontevedra, Spain
- Telephone: 00 34 986859630
- Email: email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 00 34 986 108 164
How we use your personal data
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to a consultation you have made by telephone, email or via the web form.
- To provide a service that you have contracted.
- To exercise or defend claims that may arise from the relationship established.
- To send information and news updates about our company, if you have given your express consent to receive these communications.
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the time limits of the actions planned in accordance with civil, company and labour legislation, and in the event of liabilities arising from the contractual relationship. After such time, the information will be removed from our information systems.
Under no circumstance will your personal data be subject to automated processing or used for profiling.
Legitimate interests behind processing your personal data
By contacting us, you expressly authorize the processing of your personal data.
We collect your personal data through our web form, in order to respond to your query. If you fail to provide the information required, we will not be able to respond appropriately.
Who receives your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with other companies in the group.
Our group may use web applications of firms located in the United States of America. In this case, Cristalería Pontevedresa undertakes to use only the applications of firms that subscribe to the Privacy Shield.
Your rights and how to exercise them
You may exercise the following rights freely and at no cost: access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, objection. You may also withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed at any time.
To that end, please send written notification (by postal or electronic mail) to the data processor or to the Data Protection Officer (mentioned above), attaching proof of identity (a copy of your national identity card or passport).
You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Spain (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) at the following address: C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
How we obtain your personal data
We have obtained your personal data from the following sources:
- You have contacted us by completing the online form on our webpage.
- You have contacted us by telephone or through one of our sales representatives.