QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
At CRISTALERÍA PONTEVEDRESA, S.L., we are fully aware of the importance of our processes and services on the end quality of our clients’ products. In addition to minimizing our environmental impact, we are committed to developing continuous efficiency improvements and applying them to our quality and environmental management system. The Quality and Environmental Policy defined by CRISTALERÍA PONTEVEDRESA, S.L. includes marketing and transforming glass, by applying different manufactures: tempered, laminated, screen printed and curved. We pursue excellence in all our products and services, especially in terms of quality and the environment. Our Quality and Environmental Policy is based on the following principles:
– Total client satisfaction. We establish mechanisms by which to obtain client opinions, needs and expectations, in order to provide a quick response to requirements and complaints. These controls and tracking systems are also used to establish improvement actions, thereby avoiding repeat issues.
– Our products, processes and activities are assessed by independent agencies in order to ensure excellence in quality. The company undertakes to apply strict quality standards, which help us increase our technical capability and reach new markets. Quality and environmental management is a key aspect of our development and growth policy.
– We are committed to the observance of all legal regulations to that effect. All our efforts in quality and environmental management are analyzed and supervised to ensure there is no deviation from our policy.
– Regarding our commitment to prevent pollution, our goal is to carry on our activities, processes and products without causing negative effects on the society and environment. We search for new ways of improving waste management, applying measures to reduce, reuse and recycle; in addition to ensure the correct elimination of those non-recoverable.
– Our commitment to pollution prevention entails ensuring that our activities, processes and products have no negative impact on society or the environment. We continually seek new ways to improve waste management, by applying measures to reduce, reuse and recycle, and to ensure the correct elimination of non-recoverable waste.
– We focus on new products, new processes and new ways of doing things. We are committed to innovation and development as the formula for guaranteeing our leadership.
– Employees and regular collaborators receive training in quality and environmental management to raise awareness and to foster the use of more suitable techniques and products, with no adverse effects on creativity or the innovations that emerge from our system of continuous improvement.
Pontevedra, 21 September 2012
Francisco Barbeito Otero